🌊 SCUBAPRO S-Tek Blade 🌊
A new addition to SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek line of technical diving equipment, the S-Tek Fin is a purpose-built, next-gen technical diving fin providing maximum power when you need it. Constructed of durable Monprene® and designed with an ultra-streamlined profile, the S-Tek Fin’s 30º pre-angled blade requires less deflection to achieve the desired angle of attack for an efficient kick. This allows for a stiffer blade without increasing drag, thereby reducing leg cramps and ankle strain while delivering unbeatable maneuverability and alternate kick performance. The S-Tek Fin's two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, allows you to use the same foot pockets from the Seawing Supernova fin with just the S-Tek blade. Simply disassemble the Supernova's Socket-Lock Connecting system, switch out the Supernova blade for the S-Tek blade, reassemble, and you're ready to hit the water.
- Clean water blade and vented blade design reduces drag and increases thrust.
- Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for improved alternate kicks, plus creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- Removable Stainless Steel Weight Plate System lets you choose between a positively buoyant, neutrally buoyant, or negatively buoyant fin.
- Compatible with Seawing Supernova Foot Pockets.
- Includes a multi-tool and 1 set of lock plates, a stainless steel weight system and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- Foot pocket sold separately.