SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/G260 + R195 Octo
The G260 is a balanced, adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold-water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob, and hose connector).
Its high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans.
The left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.The latest regulator innovation from ScubaPro is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System(XTIS), ushering in a new era of cold waterprotection for the industry.
Available in EVO first stages, XTIS fully insulates the inner mechanical components for extra protection. With it, the cold-water protection rating for MK25 EVO surges another 30 percent.
MK25 EVO First Stage
* Air balanced flow-through piston
* Chrome plated brass body
* Anti-Freeze protection
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
* High pressure ports: 2
* XTIS total thermal protection
* Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 350 / 12.4 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 572 / 20.1
* Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
* Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
G260 Second Stage
* Air balanced valve
* Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
* Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
* Super-flow hose
* High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
* Full metal valve housing
* Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
* Air flow at 200 bar: 1800 l/min - 66 SCFM
* Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.