SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech + R195 Octo
Our innovative Black Tech finishing process is extremely scratch and corrosion resistant. This premium finish gives a real technical plus to a high performing system.
The exceptional A700 second stage, teamed with a perfectly matched MK25 EVO, forms the ultimate high airflow system for all diving needs. ScubaPro sets the standard for second stage regulator performance with the A700. Integrating air-balanced valve technology, the A700 brings you extraordinary breathing performance in a striking, precision-handcrafted, full-metal package.
Whatever your dive destination, the ScubaPro A700 lets you breathe effortlessly and naturally underwater for a lifetime of exceptional dive experiences.The latest regulator innovation from ScubaPro is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), ushering in a new era of cold water protection for the industry.
Available in EVO first stages, XTIS fully insulates the inner mechanical components for extra protection. With it, the cold-water protection rating for MK25 EVO surges another 30 percent.
MK25 EVO First Stage
* Air balanced flow-through piston
* Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass
* Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) Coating.
* Cold water: XTIS, plus 30% resistance to freezing
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
* High pressure ports: 2
* Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
* Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
* Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
A700 Second Stage
* Precision crafted full metal construction and design, for best thermal exchange, lowering freezing potential in cold water.
* DLC Black Tech coated on new lighter weight Carbon Fiber front cover.
* Innovative technological features.
* Compact dimensions.
* Air balanced valve technology for super smooth breathing.
* Diver adjustable inhalation effort with micrometric adjustment knob.
* Newly aligned VIVA system for better control and comfort.
* Super high flow exhaust valve.
* Supercomfort High-flow mouthpiece.
* Adjustable VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
* Double O-ring seals.
* Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.