SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO / S620Ti + R195 Octo
The new S620Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, smaller and lighter package. Work of Breathing has been significantly reduced over its predecessor, and it now features a corrosion-free titanium barrel, high-grip ergonomic controls, a new flow-engineered exhaust tee & hi-flow compact mouthpiece.
MK17 Evo First Stage
• Balanced diaphragm controlled high performance first stage
• Chrome plated brass body
• Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry seal chamber
• Patented finned cap for anti-freeze measure
• Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
• 4 HP and 4 Hihg-Flow ports LP
• DIN version features a new dual-compound wheel with an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
• Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
• Weight: INT 230: 850g / DIN 300: 625g
• Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
• Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi.
S620Ti Second Stage
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
• Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.