SCUBAPRO GALILEO HUD + Transmitter
Scubapro Galileo HUD Dive Computer + Transmitter
In-Sight. Heads-Up. Hands-Free. Mask-Mnounted. There's simply nothing like it.
The new Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world, technologically-advanced offers a heads-up display mounted on a diving mask.Delivering excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, with the introduction of the Galileo HUD, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving.
"FLOATING" COLOR DISPLAY
The Galileo HUD's micro OLED screen is designed to be mounted on a dive mask in close proximity to the human eye. Using precision near-eye optics, this "floating" display creates a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 3ft/1m, making it easy for divers to monitor their dive data without losing eye contact with their surroundings, or having to constantly refocus. Dive information is displayed on the micor OLED screen protected in the housing, offering duability and superior readability in any ambient light condition. Unlike the Galileo HUD, conventional Combiner Glass HUD and Windshield HUD technologies available in automobiles project data on a sheet of transparent material such as glass, making them inherently fragile and easily affected by certain light conditions, making them suboptimal for diving applications.
The HUD screen is positioned just above the diver's right-eye line of sight. This enables the right-eye to maintain clost to full visibility range at all times, with all dive data available with a simple upward glance.
SINGLE-KNOB USER CONTROL
The Galileo HUD features an intuitive push-wheel that allows you to access and control HUD functions with one hand. To operate the push-wheel, simply rotate it to navigate up and down within a menu, or to increase or decrease a user setting.
A press-and-release of the push-wheel turn on the HUD, takes you to the main menu, lets you enter the carious sub-menus, select functions and save settings. A press-and-hold allows you to return to the previous menu or screen, edits settings, and from the Surface screen turn the HUD off. Throughout the process, screen prompts indicate which type of press is required to accomplish each function.
Before or after a dive, or any time you don't need ready-access to your dive data, the Galileo HUD offers a convenient Flip-Up feature, reminiscence of military night vision goggles, that enables you to tilt the HUDdisplay up and out of the way. When it's time to resume data monitoring, simply tilt the display back down into position and you're ready to thack your dive.
BENEFITS OF DIVING WITH A HUD
The Galileo HUD's surperior readability, which allows divers t keep their eyes on both their dive data and the underwater scenery without having to refocus, is a tremendous leap forward in computer diving. This hands-free data monitoring experience is a boon to photographers or anyone engaged in underwater activities that require both hands, including military and public safety divers.
Also, since divers don't have to raise their arms or reach for consoles to check dive date, the HUD allows a more relaxed and streamlined profile moving through the water. And when it's time to change screens or make adjustments, the single-knob control is east to operate without having to search for multiple buttons.
The Galileo HUD is compatible with a variety of SCUBAPRO masks, including the Spectra, Spectra Mini, Synergy Twin, Vibe 2, Futura 1, Flux Twin and many more.
FEATURES & SPECS
* Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily monutable to a diving mask.
* Hinge mechanism allows you to easily flipp up the HUD when not in use.
* Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface makes for effortless navigation through the system.
* Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks.
* Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select DEFAULT, Tec, or Retro color configuration.
* Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L 16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L 16 GF.
* PMG algorithms offer Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
* Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
* Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
* Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.* Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
* Provides true remaining bottom (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
* 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
* Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
* Maximum Operating Depth: 394ft/120m.
* Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode.
* 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
* Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.