SCUBAPRO GALILEO 2 CONSOLE (G2C)
ScubaPro Galileo 2 Console / G2C
During last year, SCUBAPRO again raised the bar in dive computing with the release of the full-colour wrist-mount Galileo 2 (G2). Now, for divers who prefer a console-style air-integrated dive computer, and who don’t need the more technical modes like CCR and Sidemount, the G2 Console (G2C) joins the Galileo family and offers yet another option for handling important dive data.
Featuring a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen, the G2C is easy to use, easy to read and offers an industry leading compass with two screen styles. The slimline rugged boot casing protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting. Data downloading and analysis remains simple thanks to the easy to detach quick-disconnect fitting which also makes travelling and storage a breeze.
* Convenient quick-disconnect fitting for data download, travel & storage.
* Durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic casing & boot.
* Industry leading intuitive digital compass; includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
* Bluetooth compatible - easily download dive data wirelessly.
* Syncs and integrates with your PC Mac, Android or iPhone using LogTRAK software.
* Stores up to 1000 hours of dive profiles.
* Rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 hours.
* Intuitive menu structure with simple, user-friendly 3 button control.
* Customise your screen template options and colour display.
* Predictive Multi-gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm - up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes.
* Gas integration provides tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT).
* Integrated Heart Rate Monitor that incorporates heart rate and skin temperature measurements into the workload calculations.
* Scuba, Gauge & Trimix modes.