Scubapro Aladin One Matrix Dive Computer
* With built-in Blue Tooth sync ability.
An ideal dive computer for new & intermediate divers, diving schools and rental stations, the compact, single-mode Aladin One is simple to use, easy to understand, and delivers reliable dive data for enjoyable recreational diving. It’s available as a basic capsule, a wrist mount or as part of a two- or three-gauge console.
- Nitrox compatible from 21 to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- 12 and 24 hour mode provides easy time-keeping when diving locally or worldwide.
- Safety stop with timer makes it easy to perform safe ascents.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals.
|Number of Gases||1|
|Gas Capability||21-50% Nitrox|
|Algorithm||ZHL8 ADT MB|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Max Operating Depth||120m|
|Battery Replacement Type||User Replaceable|
|Estimated Battery Life||2 Years / 300 Dives|