Scubapro Aladin H Matrix
Scubapro Aladin H Matrix w/o QR Dive Computer
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Aladin H's full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Technical Information* Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
* Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
* PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
* Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
PLUS:* Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
* Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
* Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
* Active back light.
* Visual and audible alarms.
* Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
* Bookmark function.
* Lens protection cap.
* CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
* Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
* Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
* For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
* Uwatec has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112.