Cold water divers or those frequenting harsh environments will appreciate this perfectly matched pair.
A700 is a complete complement to the MK17, a high performing balanced diaphragm first stage engineered exactly for such conditions.
* Balanced technology provides consistent performance at all tank pressures, at any depth and optimizes the second stage performance.
* Dry ambient pressure chamber provides better protection and performance in cold water, prevents water entry, enhancing trouble-free operation.
* Balanced diaphragm design, with ultra-fast flow to the second stage to obtain the lowest possible work of breathing at depth.
* Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
* Compact dimensions for light weight comfort.
* Diver adjustable inhalation effort with micrometric adjustment knob enables personalised breathing effort control.
* Newly aligned VIVA system for more precise control and comfort.
* Super high flow exhaust valve allows air to exit more freely and lowers the exhalation effort; also keeps bubbles away from face and mask.
MK17 First Stage
* Balanced diaphragm
* Chrome plated brass body
* Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
* High pressure ports: 2
* Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
* Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
* Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
A700 Second Stage
* Air balanced valve
* Coaxial flow
* Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
* Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
* Super-flow hose
* High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
* Full metal case
* Full metal valve housing
* Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
* Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM
* Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi