Ideal choice for avid divers wanting performance yet a simple to operate system.
An air-balanced second stage with adjustable VIVA.
This system is based on the new 360 second stage, but with pre-tuned inhalation for uncomplicated use.
It's an ideal choice for avid divers wanting performance yet a simple to operate system.
MK11 First Stage
* Balanced diaphragm
* Chrome plated brass body
* Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP) High pressure ports: 2
* Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
* Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
* Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
S360 Second Stage
* Pre-Tuned Inhalation for Uncomplicated-Use
* Air-Balanced-Flow-Valve Design
* Techno-Polymer Valve Barrel Rugged, Precision Molded Carbon Fiber and Techno-Polymer Case
* Diver Adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA): Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch
* 3/8" Threaded Super-Flow Hose with Strong and Durable Kevlar Lining
* Super-Comfort High-Flow (HF) Mouthpiece for Smooth Air Delivery
* Extra High Flow Exhaust Valve