ScubaPro Mantis 1
ScubaPro Mantis 1 Dive Computer
A TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED DIVE COMPUTING SYSTEM
This computer is all about you. With easy-to-use features, it's the world's first wristwatch-style personal dive computer with Human Factor Diving™.
A precision blend of sophisticated computer and beautiful timepiece, the MANTIS 1 (M1) is very similar to ScubaPro's new M2 in form and function. The M1 is the wristwatch-style dive computer for divers who want the Smart technology offered by SCUBAPRO's ground-breaking Human Factor Diving™ but who don't need air integration or an on-board digital compass.
Human Factor Diving™ is an exclusive ScubaPro approach to equipment design that combines Human Factors & Ergonomics (an engineering doctrine that focuses on the interaction between products and the people who use them), Biometrics (the science of measuring and analyzing a person's biological data), and Wearable Technology (gear designed to be worn on the body) to create high-tech scuba diving products that are compact, easy to use and, MOST importantly, provide detailed "real-time" self-tracking reports on how your body is functioning, both on the surface and at depth, so you can get the most out of your body, out of your dive, and out of your life.
There's no better example of this blend of high-tech form and function than the M1. Offering a totally customized wristwatch-style dive computing system that's super easy to use, theM1 features a visually pleasing display screen, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
But what makes the M1 truly unique is its ability to provide you with personalized data through the use of biometrics. This allows you to maximize your body's operational efficiency; it lets you know when you're over-exerting or under-exerting, and it alerts you to potential problems before they escalate into major events. In short, this type of self-tracking helps increase diving performance and decrease injury, and that boosts confidence.
A stylish and highly versatile instrument both above and under water, for daily topside use the M1 offers full timekeeping functions. For after-work sports and exercise, the altimeter and thermometer let you track hiking excursions into the upper elevations. The chronograph with lap memory is great for running, or you can switch to Swim Mode and record your swimming time, number of swim strokes and swimming distance.
For diving, the M1 can accommodate three gas mixes, from 21 percent nitrox to 100 percent O2, plus it offers a fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm for closed circuit rebreather diving. It offers four underwater modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR. With the optional HRM belt you can monitor your heart rate at depth -- another SCUBAPRO exclusive. The HRM belt also measures your skin temperature which can be factored into your decompression algorithm for safer, more efficient diving. And for post-dive data tracking the M1comes with LogTRAK software for both PC and Mac as well as an Android LogTRAK app.
Offering just the right balance of topside features and underwater functions, the M1 is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. By providing more vital, individualized information in an intuitive delivery system, you'll be able to make smart decisions based on solid personal data to make your diving safer, enhance fitness, help improve your diving skills, and as a result, make your time spent under water a heck of a lot more fun.
* ZHL8 ADT MB Algorithm.
* Adjustable safety factor - Level 0 to Level 5.
* Predictive Multi-Gas (3 Gas) - 21% to 100% Nitrox.
* PDIS - Intelligent Deep Stops calculated to optimise dive profile.
* Safety Stop Countdown.
* 4 Underwater Modes: Scuba, Apnea, Gauge & Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
* Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) management - Fixed pp02 with 2 set points and bailout.
* Apnea management - improved Apnea logs (sessions like Chromis) and new functionalities and warnings.
* Full watch functions: date & time, UTC settings, alarm clock.
* Outdoor functions: Altimeter, Thermometer, Barometer.
* Exercise funtions: Stopwatch with lap function.
* Swim Mode: Swim time, stroke counter and distance tracker.
* Compatibility with SCUBAPRO integrated Heart Rate Belt to incorporate skin temperature estimate into algorithms calculations (available Summer 2016).
* Calorie Burning Calculation - Heart Rate & Workload.
* LogTrak software for PC, MAC & Android.
* Marine grade AISI 316L stainless steel case.
* Scratch resistant mineral glass lens.
* Front bezel with imprinted labels.
* Easy to read, large alphanumeric characters and graphics.
* New generation leak-proof magnetic buttons.
* Extended battery life - gold plated components & optimised circuitry.
* Maximum operating depth: 120m