ScubaPro Chromis BLACK Tech
ScubaPro Chromis BLACK Tech Dive Computer
The new Chromis BLACK Teach is more than just a powerful dive computer, it is also a well-appointed wrist watch ready for adventure, in or out of the water. The Chromis reaches a new level of clarity with its large display and Katana-sharp characters that are proven to be exceptionally readable underwater.
Wherever your journey leads, you'll have a host of tools at your fingertips. In addition to our core ScubaPro features, this new watch computer includes a patented swim stroke counter, scuba mode with independent stopwatch, apnea mode, and gauge mode with continuous average depth.
At the surface Chromis boasts dual time zones, alarm clock and an altimeter and is available in 3 sporty colours.
* Easy-to-read, large numbers
* ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm with adjustable safety factor
* Safety Stop Countdown
* PDIS Intelligent Deep Stops
* Nitrox settings 21% to 100%
* Apnea & Gauge modes
* Stopwatch function in SCUBA mode
* 120m maximum operating depth
* Larger capacity CR2430 battery
* Scubapro engraved SS316L stainless steel front ring and back
* Patented Swimming Stroke counter (swim mode) counts strokes on wrist or fin kicks on ankles and calculates distance
* Feed through push buttons
* Dive logs can be stored & analysed on PC/Mac via optional USB cradle
* Strap extension included
Video reviewing full specs of Chromis:
* Yes its a white Chromis but the functions are the same... :-)