AquaLung i200 + Free Sync Cable
Aqua Lung i200 Dive Computer + FREE Sync Cable
The i200 is an intuitive, sporty computer with an easy versatility.
With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the i200 as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. And with 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to you.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
58HRC Stainless Steel Dive Knife
* While Stock Lasts
7.5cm blade, polypropylene handle and sheathe blade made from 58 HRC Stainless Steel. Designed to fit on a range of hardpoint attachments, moly system and 3.5-inch webbing.
Can fit any piece of 50mm webbing
Swap the webbing attachment for the hose attachment with great ease to attach the knife to any hose
Can attach to most BCD or other pockets by connecting to the grommets/eyelets
Includes screws and Alan keys for easy attachment
The ideal dive knife set for any diver