PRIVATE PADI OPEN WATER (BEGINNER) SCUBA COURSES
EXCLUSIVE 1 ON 1 COURSES | FOR CLIENTELE THAT REQUIRE COMPLETE DISCRETION
Internationally Recognized PADI Certification| Qualifies you to dive to a Max depth of 18 Meters
Cost: R 21 500 pp (Includes top of the range soft gear set)
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW:
Contact E-Mail or 083 645 3191
THE COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
PADI "E-Learning" Module
You will receive a link to complete all your theory online before the course starts.
This is done through a series of Power Point style presentations and online videos
The online theory in broken down into 7 sections and it normally takes about 45min to complete each section.
Online theory available in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, French & Dutch
PADI "Crew Pack" Containing
- PADI Dive Log Book
- PADI Electronic Dive Table Calculator
All Pool Sessions : @ Aquanzi Lodge Dive Pool
All Scuba Lectures : @ Aquanzi Lodge
4 Open Water Dives : @ Miracle Waters / Bass Lake
All Gear Rental, Air fills & Registrations
COURSES TAKES PLACE OVER 4 DAYS:
Day 1 & 2 : @ Aquanzi Lodge, Chartwell Fourways
- Day 1 : 8am - 2pm : Theory Review & Practical Pool Sessions
- Day 2 : 8am - 1pm : Practical Pool Session
Day 3 & 4 :
@ Miracle Waters(Near Brits / Hartbeespoort) or Bass Lake (Henly On Klip)
We move open water venues between Bass Lake (Near vereeninging) & Miracle Waters (Near Brits) depending where conditions are best. Open water venues are confirmed 2 weeks prior to each course
- Day 3 : 8am - 12pm : Open Water Dives 1 & 2
- Day 4 : 8am - 12pm : Open Water Dives 3 & 4
- 12 years old
- Be Competent Swimmer
VENUE GPS CO-ORDINATES
Aquanzi Lodge Fourways
S 25* 57.821'
E 027* 58.496'
Aquanzi Lodge MAP
Miracle Waters - Brits / Hartbeespoort
S 25* 40.820'
E 027* 45.565'
Miracle Waters MAP
Bass Lake – Henly on Klip
S 26* 30.956
- Entry fee to open water venue on the open water weekend is R120 per person per day
You do need to be a competent swimmer to take part in the course:
- You will be required to swim 200 meters (at your own pace)
- You will also be required to tread water for 10 minutes
- This is the international requirement for all Scuba organizations
- If you have a MORTAL fear of water, diving is not the best way to conquer that fear.
- Indemnity forms need to be filled in and a given to us the morning you begin your course with us.
- In the event of a minor attending the course (Under 21Yrs) a legal guardian must sign the indemnities.
- If an original indemnity is not received then we will not permit the participant to dive.
- We have a Non Negotiable - No indemnity - No dive rule
INDEMNITIES & MEDICAL FORMS:
Please "Download" the liability releases & medical forms here under:
If you answer “Yes” to any of the medical questions then you will need to go see your family doctor to get a letter
clearing you to dive before we start the course.
If you have any questions in this regard please contact us directly on 083 645 3191
TRAINING & COURSE SCHEDULE:
We have broken down our course schedule at the bottom of this page.
Please scroll down to see which course dates suit you best.
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW!
Contact E-Mail or call 083 645 3191 outlining what dates you are interested in and we can send you the
invoices to confirm your booking.
Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact me directly and we will GLADLY assist!
For more info please contact:
083 645 3191
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our pool sessions are hosted at the Aquanzi dive centre in Chartwell, which boasts a large 3m deep heated "salt water" pool which ensures maximum benefit from our pool sessions as we are able to conduct our training in a comfortable environment.
Our inland open water sessions are hosted at Bass Lake near Vereeniging or at Miracle waters near Brits and our coastal sea tours are hosted at either Sodwana, Ponta Do Ouro (Mozambique) or off the coast of Durban at Aliwal shoal all of which have been rated among the top dive sites in the world!
THE COURSE EXCLUDES:
Transport and entrance fees to the relevant resorts
Entry fee to Bass Lake / Miracle Waters