PADI Rescue Diver Scuba Course
PADI RESCUE & EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE SCUBA COURSES
Internationally Recognized PADI Certification | Rescue Diver & Emergency First Response (First Aid) Combo Course
Plus AED (Automatic Electronic Defibrillator) and basic O2 Administration
Cost: R 4 550 pp Now Only R 3 950 pp (Limited Offer)
THE COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
PADI "Rescue Diver & EFR Crew Pack"containing
* PADI Rescue Diver Text Book
* PADI Rescue Diver Pocket Mask
* PADI Rescue Decals
* Emergency First Response Text Book
This can be collected from the store or couriered through to you before the course starts.
You will need to read through the PADI text book before the course, to gain the base knowledge for your practical sessions.
PADI "E-Learning" module upgrade available at an additional cost of R 2000 pp
As part of the E-learning upgrade you will receive a link to complete all your theory online before the course starts.
This is done through a series of Power Point style presentations and online videos.
The online theory is broken down into 7 sections and it normally takes about 45min to complete each section.
Online theory available in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, French & Dutch
* You will then receive your E-learning Crew Pack during the practical sessions of your course.
Gear & Equipment:
* The course includes use of all Hard Gear Rental (BCD & Air Systems & Weight Belt), Air fills & Registrations
Students are required to have their own "Soft Gear" (Wetsuit, Boots, Masks, Fins, & Snorkels) for the course.
We have some fantastic deals on these sets on our online store under the following link:
COURSE TAKES PLACE OVER 2 WEEKENDS:
Weekend 1 : @ Aquanzi Lodge, Chartwell Fourways
* Saturday (Summer 11am - 3pm | Winter 12pm - 4pm) : Theory Review & Practical Pool Sessions
* Sunday (Summer 11am - 3pm | Winter 12pm - 4pm) : Theory Review & Practical Pool Sessions
Weekend 2 : @ Miracle Waters (near Brits / Hartbeespoort) or Bass Lake (Henley On Klip, near Meyerton)
We move open water venues between Bass Lake & Miracle Waters depending where conditions are best.
Open water venues are confirmed 2 weeks prior to each course.
* Saturday (Summer 11am - 3pm | Winter 12pm - 4pm) : Open Water Dives 1 & 2
* Sunday (Summer 11am - 3pm | Winter 12pm - 4pm) : Open Water Dives 3 & 4
VENUE GPS CO-ORDINATES
Aquanzi Lodge Fourways
S 25* 57.821'
E 027* 58.496'
Aquanzi Lodge MAP
Miracle Waters - Brits / Hartbeespoort
S 25* 40.820'
E 027* 45.565'
Miracle Waters MAP
* The entry fee to open water venues on the open water weekends is R150 per person per day
* You need to be a certified PADI Advanced Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization)
* 15 years old
* Be a Competent Swimmer
* Indemnity forms need to be filled in and a given to us the morning you begin your course with us.
* In the event of a minor attending the course (Under 21Yrs) a legal guardian must sign the indemnities.
* If an original indemnity is not received then we will not permit the participant to dive.
* We have a Non Negotiable - No indemnity - No dive rule
INDEMNITIES & MEDICAL FORMS:
Please "Download" the liability releases & medical forms here under
If you answer “Yes” to any of the medical questions then you will need to go see your family doctor to get a letter
clearing you to dive before we start the course.
If you have any questions in this regard please contact us directly on 083 645 3191
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW!
Contact E-Mail or call 083 645 3191 outlining what dates you are interested in and we can send you the
invoices to confirm your booking.
Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact me directly and we will GLADLY assist!
For more info please contact:
083 645 3191
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our training sessions are subject to a minimum of 2 students per class up to groups of 16 and can easily be arranged around your schedule.
Our pool sessions are hosted at the Aquanzi Dive Centre in Chartwell, which boasts a large 3m deep heated "salt water" pool which ensures maximum benefit from our pool sessions as we are able to conduct our training in a comfortable environment.
Our inland open water sessions are hosted at Bass Lake near Meyerton or at Miracle Waters near Brits. Our coastal sea tours are hosted at either Sodwana or off the coast of Umkomaas (South of Durban) at Aliwal Shoal, all of which have been rated among the top dive sites in the world!