PADI MASTER DIVER RATING
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
By becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – You attain a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- To apply for your master scuba diver rating pop us a mail or give us a call and we can discuss the application options
Check out our online shop for great deals on all new dive gear!
For further information or to confirm your attendance please contact:
083 645 3191