PADI Drift Diver Speciality
PADI DRIFT DIVER SPECIALITY SCUBA COURSES
Internationally Recognized PADI Certification | Qualifies you to dive to drift dive
Cost: R 2 950 pp Now only R 2 550 pp (Limited Offer) Excludes cost of boat dives
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW:
Contact E-Mail or 083 645 3191
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
WHAT YOU LEARN
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you learn about:
* Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
* An introduction to drift diving equipment -- floats, lines, reels
* Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
* Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
* Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
THE COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
PADI "Crew Pack" Containing:
* PADI Speciality Text Book
Gear & Equipment:
* The course includes use of all Hard Gear Rental (BCD & Air Systems & Weight Belt), Air fills & Registrations
Students are required to have their own "Soft Gear" (Wetsuit, Boots, Masks, Fins, & Snorkels) for the course.
We have some fantastic deals on these sets on our online store under the following link:
COURSE TAKES PLACE OVER 1 WEEKEND:
@ Sodwana / Alliwal or Mozambique (Depending where we are)
* The entry fee to open water venues on the open water weekends is R120 per person per day
* You need to be a certified PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization)
* 15 years old
* Be Competent Swimmer
* Indemnity forms need to be filled in and a given to us the morning you begin your course with us.
* In the event of a minor attending the course (Under 21Yrs) a legal guardian must sign the indemnities.
* If an original indemnity is not received then we will not permit the participant to dive.
* We have a Non Negotiable - No indemnity - No dive rule
INDEMNITIES & MEDICAL FORMS:
Please "Download" the liability releases & medical forms here under:
If you answer “Yes” to any of the medical questions then you will need to go see your family doctor to get a letter
clearing you to dive before we start the course.
If you have any questions in this regard please contact us directly on 083 645 3191
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW!
Contact E-Mail or call 083 645 3191 outlining what dates you are interested in and we can send you the
invoices to confirm your booking.
Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact me directly and we will GLADLY assist!
For more info please contact:
083 645 3191
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our training sessions are subject to a minimum of 2 students per class up to groups of 16 and can easily be arranged around your schedule.
Our pool sessions are hosted at the Aquanzi Dive Centre in Chartwell, which boasts a large 3m deep heated "salt water" pool which ensures maximum benefit from our pool sessions as we are able to conduct our training in a comfortable environment.
Our inland open water sessions are hosted at Bass Lake near Meyerton or at Miracle Waters near Brits. Our coastal sea tours are hosted at either Sodwana or off the coast of Umkomaas (South of Durban) at Aliwal Shoal, all of which have been rated among the top dive sites in the world!