PADI Bouyancy Speciality
PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY SPECIALITY COURSES
Internationally Recognized PADI Certification | Qualifies you to dive to get your buoyancy 100%
Cost: R 2 550 pp Now only R 1 950 pp (Limited Offer)
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW:
Contact E-Mail or 083 645 3191
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
WHAT YOU LEARN
* How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
* Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
* How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
* How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
THE COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
PADI "Crew Pack" Containing:
* PADI Speciality Text Book
Gear & Equipment:
* The course includes use of all Hard Gear Rental (BCD & Air Systems & Weight Belt), Air fills & Registrations
Students are required to have their own "Soft Gear" (Wetsuit, Boots, Masks, Fins, & Snorkels) for the course.
We have some fantastic deals on these sets on our online store under the following link:
COURSE TAKES PLACE OVER 1 WEEKEND:
Weekend 1 : @ Miracle Waters (near Brits / Hartbeespoort) or Bass Lake (Henley On Klip, near Meyerton)
We move open water venues between Bass Lake & Miracle Waters depending where conditions are best.
Open water venues are confirmed 2 weeks prior to each course.
* Saturday (Summer 10am - 3pm | Winter 11am - 4pm) : Open Water Dives 1 & 2
* Sunday (Summer 10am - 3pm | Winter 11am - 4pm) : Open Water Dives 3 & 4
VENUE GPS CO-ORDINATES
Aquanzi Lodge Fourways
S 25* 57.821'
E 027* 58.496'
Aquanzi Lodge MAP
Miracle Waters - Brits / Hartbeespoort
S 25* 40.820'
E 027* 45.565'
Miracle Waters MAP
* The entry fee to open water venues on the open water weekends is R120 per person per day
* You need to be a certified PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization)
* 15 years old
* Be Competent Swimmer
* Indemnity forms need to be filled in and a given to us the morning you begin your course with us.
* In the event of a minor attending the course (Under 21Yrs) a legal guardian must sign the indemnities.
* If an original indemnity is not received then we will not permit the participant to dive.
* We have a Non Negotiable - No indemnity - No dive rule
INDEMNITIES & MEDICAL FORMS:
Please "Download" the liability releases & medical forms here under:
If you answer “Yes” to any of the medical questions then you will need to go see your family doctor to get a letter
clearing you to dive before we start the course.
If you have any questions in this regard please contact us directly on 083 645 3191
BOOK YOUR COURSE NOW!
Contact E-Mail or call 083 645 3191 outlining what dates you are interested in and we can send you the
invoices to confirm your booking.
Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact me directly and we will GLADLY assist!
For more info please contact:
083 645 3191
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our training sessions are subject to a minimum of 2 students per class up to groups of 16 and can easily be arranged around your schedule.
Our pool sessions are hosted at the Aquanzi Dive Centre in Chartwell, which boasts a large 3m deep heated "salt water" pool which ensures maximum benefit from our pool sessions as we are able to conduct our training in a comfortable environment.
Our inland open water sessions are hosted at Bass Lake near Meyerton or at Miracle Waters near Brits. Our coastal sea tours are hosted at either Sodwana or off the coast of Umkomaas (South of Durban) at Aliwal Shoal, all of which have been rated among the top dive sites in the world!