ScubaPro Sport 5mm (Mens)
LIMITED STOCK SIZES AVAILABLE?
We offer 1 FREE size exchange with every wetsuit order!
If your wetsuit does not fit properly, we will send our courier right back with another size!
We will also collect the incorrectly fitting suit from you.
ALL THIS FREE OF CHARGE!!! So your wetsuit purchase is risk free!
ScubaPro Sport 5mm Steamer
ScubaPro Wetsuit Sizing Chart : CLICK HERE
Designed specifically with new divers in mind, or divers who enjoy leisurely warm-water diving, the new super-soft, ultra-comfortable SPORT 5mm Steamer fits like a second skin.
Made from Surf Foam neoprene and covered with a high-stretch nylon, this neoprene is a more flexible and softer variation of SCUBAPRO’s enviro-friendly X-Foam.
This softness and flexibility make the SPORT extremely easy to climb in and out of, plus it maximises range of motion, radically improving comfort while reducing those feelings of restriction.
* ‘CE Thermal Performance rating: CLASS B’ - most 5mm suits are certified Class C!
* ‘Pure Design Concept’ – fewer panels and seams allow for maximum stretch capacity and extreme freedom.
* ‘Triathlon Sporty Cut’ employs wider panels for an unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
* ‘Surf X-Foam’ enviro-friendly neoprene is softer and more flexible improving overall comfort, the only formula complying with very strict non-toxic chemical tests.
* ‘Plush interior’ lined with three different materials that enhance comfort, increase warmth and promote quick-drying.
* ‘Abrasion-resistant fabric’ on shoulders, seat and knees for protection and better durability.
* ‘Diagonal cut YKK rear zipper’ for comfort, improved flexibility and easier doffing and donning.
* ‘Coloured Panels’ on the wrists and ankles seal against the skin to prevent water entry & provide a stylish look.
* ‘Wrist & Ankle zips’ with plush material provides comfort beneath zippers.
* ‘Glued and blind-stitched seams’ keep warmth in and water out.
NOTES ON SURF FOAM:
* The Sport suit is constructed with super-soft Surf Foam to provide the ultimate in comfort, flexibility and ease of donning for recreational divers. The trade-off for the unbeatable softness is that Surf Foam is not as resistant to repeat compressions as our normal SCUBAPRO X-Foam and as a result we do not recommend this suit for commercial applications or dive professionals who use their suits on a daily basis. Either the Everflex or Oneflex would be better options for those applications.
* Suits made from Surf Foam are also more likely to develop mild creases at the elbows, knees and any other area subjected to repeat folding. These creases are a characteristic of the material and will not affect the performance of the suit.