ScubaPro SeaWing Gorilla Fins (OH)
The successor to the famous ScubaPro Gorilla fins of the 1980s, this new version of the award-winning SeaWing Nova has been fine-tuned to provide a slight increase in stiffness and snap. They give you more power, more speed and even better frog-kick-ability while at the same time ensuring they still offer the legendary comfort and efficiency of the classic SeaWing! The Gorilla Fins are ideal for those diving in demanding conditions!
* The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
* Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
* Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
* Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
* Durable Monprene construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
* Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
* Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
* GORILLA version recognisable by its new ARMY GREEN colour